Guidance and Club Policies for Participants
- All riders must either be a KVC member, or have signed a club waiver prior to the start of the ride.
- All participants must wear a helmet.
- The ride/event must not go ahead until #1 & #2 are satisfied or those not conforming have left.
- Neither the Club, its Ride Leaders, nor its Executive assumes any responsibility for participants lost, stranded or injured.
- All participants should bring their own essential repair equipment, especially puncture repair kit & pump.
- All participants should bring sufficient hydration & nutrition for the ride as needed.
- All participants should carry photo id with their address & their health card.
- All participants should carry Emergency Contact Information.
- All members should update their Club Profile once a year including their Emergency Contact Information.
- In the event of an incident, the Accident Report Form must be completed. If unavailable, report all details to the Ride Leader.
- All participants must follow the Highway Traffic Act and exhibit courteous road behaviour, otherwise the participant will be asked to leave and or the ride/event will be discontinued.
Links To Forms
Note: You may need the freely available Adobe Reader software to view the above documents.