Welcome to the third annual Mother Ride, a self-paced ride hosted by the Kingston Velo Club. Choose one of 4 different rides: 100km, 50km, 25km along the country roads of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington counties, or a Family Ride on the K&P Rail Trail. This event is a fundraiser and this year's charity is Kingston Interval House - a shelter for women and children in crisis.
Need a few reasons to sign-up?
Here are 5 GREAT ones:
- It’s Spring! Blossoms, lambs, foals, birds - see them all!
- Reconnect with other riders after a long winter
- Stretch those legs: 3 distances to choose from - 25Km, 50 km 100km
- Help Kingston Interval House make a difference in the lives of women and children who experience violence - fabulous prizes for top fundraisers!
- Enjoy interesting routes, good food and camaraderie. Celebrate cycling in this great area!